This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
Being a working mom to these ever growing children is hard. Not too hard that it can’t be managed but hard enough to say that on the occasional night when I don’t feel like cooking after working, shuffling kids around, running track, and calming hot tempers. We order in a couple nights a month and I’ve decided NOT to feel guilty about it–especially since there are services like Bootler out there.
Bootler: The One Stop Shop For Takeout
So what is Bootler, right? You know how we have Travelocity, Kayak, and Hotels.com to help us find the cheapest travel within the time frame we need it? Well, Bootler is that for food delivery–cool, right?
Check out this video of how it works:
- 6 different delivery partners and growing
- You can order both food and alcohol from their site. Alcohol comes from a delivery service called ‘Saucey.’ How about this after a looooong day right?
- Currently only Chicago based but expanding to NY by the end of the year and more major cities soon after
- 100,000 visitors per month
- 2,000 people daily ordering from our service
How It Works:
It’s as easy as…
1. Search for whatever food type you’re looking for and pick it.
2. Build your meal.
3. Compare the delivery companies based on delivery costs and delivery time frame and choose!
While it’s not all over the U.S. just yet, it’s making it’s way there. I know I have some readers in Chicago now who could use this service. If you are there, I hear that Doc B’s Delivery is pretty awesome! The next city it’s coming to is my old home New York. I’m hoping that Atlanta is after that!